SK-II New Phoenix Limited Edition Facial Treatment Essence

SK-II has launched their this year's CNY 2016 limited edition bottles of FTE.

It's becoming a collector's affair for SK-II fans, these Facial Treatment Essence bottles. I've been going through these bottles fairly quickly, especially since I decided to use them as facial masks once a week (soak cotton pads and leave them on my face).

SK-ii CNY 2016

SK-ii CNY 2016

SK-ii CNY 2016
The design on the bottles resembled the intricate art of paper cutting of a red Phoenix, a symbol of prosperity, aptly suited to welcome the Chinese New Year.

SK-ii CNY 2016

Speaking of which, decade long SK-II ambassador actress Cate Blanchett made an appearance at the 2016 Golden Globe Awards red carpet looking stunning and flawless as ever. Long credited to her use of SK-II, highlighting that "I am more indulgent with my skincare routine in the lead up."

cate bianchett

Share:

0 kissed Nicole